TLC Outdoor Living Store is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. We collect certain information from people accessing TLC Outdoor Living Store Website. This Policy statement defines what pieces of information are collected and how the information may be shared with and used by third parties. TLC Outdoor Living Store HIPAA-required Notice of Privacy Practices is a separate document that defines how TLC Outdoor Living Store may use or disclose a visitor’s information.
Collection & Use of Personal Information
TLC Outdoor Living Store collects, stores and uses personal information from visitors so they can access and use our Website. Our Website collects only personal and identifiable information that visitors provide explicitly and voluntarily. These pieces of information allow TLC Outdoor Living Store to provide requested information or notices regarding TLC Outdoor Living Store and our services or facilities.
TLC Outdoor Living Store may collect, store and use the following personal information:
- Information about your device and about your visits to and use of TLC Outdoor Living Store Website. This includes your IP address, browser type, geographical
- location, length of visit, referral source and number of page views.
- Information you provide to TLC Outdoor Living Store when you signed up for registration. This includes your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number.
- Information relative to any transaction between you and TLC Outdoor Living Store or relative to TLC Outdoor Living Store Website.
- Information that you provide TLC Outdoor Living Store when you subscribe to our website services, newsletters or email notifications.
- Other information that you choose to send us voluntarily.
Before voluntarily providing information about yourself to TLC Outdoor Living Store over the Web, like filling out the registration form to receive information from TLC Outdoor Living Store or sending us an email, it is necessary to know the following:
- TLC Outdoor Living Store will use the personal information that you voluntarily provided us for the main purpose for which it was collected.
- We have employees, individuals or vendors providing services for TLC Outdoor Living Store who can view and have access to personal information that you submit.
- TLC Outdoor Living Store may enter the information you submitted to its electronic databases.
- TLC Outdoor Living Store will disclose your personal information if required by law.
Be aware that electronic mail and other Internet channels are not unavoidably secure against interception. You take the risk when you disclose to TLC Outdoor Living Store your personal information over the Internet.
TLC Outdoor Living Store may send cookies that are stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained from the cookies is used to improve the usability of TLC Outdoor Living Store and for marketing purposes. The information may also be used to recognize your device when you visit TLC Outdoor Living Store Website.
These are the general information that the Web server may collect from you:
- The domain name from which you accessed the Internet;
- The specific pages you visited;
- The name and release number of the web browser’s software that you used;
- The date and time you accessed TLC Outdoor Living Store Website, and
- The Internet address from which you linked to us.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
For security purposes and to ensure that our website will always be accessible to all users, TLC Outdoor Living Store web servers use industry-standard methods to monitor network traffic in order to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or cause damage. TLC Outdoor Living Store strictly prohibits unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on our servers. This is punishable by law.
Some documents posted on our website may contain hypertext links or pointers to information that were created and maintained by other private and public organizations. They are provided for visitors’ convenience. However, TLC Outdoor Living Store has no control or cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any linked information from sites that are not owned by TLC Outdoor Living Store. The TLC Outdoor Living Store Privacy Statement is only applicable to this Website. This statement will not apply to instances whenever visitors follow a link to another site, even sites that belong to state agencies, local governments, and local officials. It is your responsibility to read the privacy statement of each and every site that you follow to ensure that you know how they handle personally identifiable information. The purpose of the inclusion of links or pointers to our website is not to give importance to those sites or the information contained therein. Neither is it intended to recommend or endorse any views expressed and products or services offered on these sites.
No Customer-Construction Company Relationship is Created
Access and use of our website, its services, programs and outdoor living spaces design and construction information are not intended to replace serve as a customer-construction company relationship. TLC Outdoor Living Store website visitors must always consult with a professional outdoor living spaces designer and constructor or outdoor living spaces design and construction company for advice and construction service.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
TLC Outdoor Living Store reserves the right to modify or amend this privacy statement at any time we deem necessary. Your consent to the terms of any revision posted to the Website is explicitly expressed with your continued use of the website.
Public Information Act
All information collected or maintained by TLC Outdoor Living Store are subject to the Texas Public Information Act (Ch. 552, Texas Government Code).