Pool designs in the past were a priority for many homeowners. Now, homeowners in Texas and the reliable team of TLC Outdoor Living work together to come up with a swimming pool design that will add aesthetics to their backyard and value to their property.
At TLC Outdoor Living, we do not just break the ground and immediately install the pool without giving a thought of the landscape design of your backyard. We pride ourselves for actualizing the dreams of our clients by transforming their outdoor space into a paradise to spend their free time with their family. When they see the result of the best pool design we have, homeowners realize that they made an investment that pays off not only in the present but also in the future.
- It is all about function.
In the initial stage of designing your perfect pool, you need to specifically identify what you want to have and experience. The main reason why it is essential for you to know how you will use your pool is to help you determine the size of your pool. If you have a small size pool, you can only invite a limited number of guests. This means you can only hold smaller parties at home. Knowing the functions you need for your pool saves you from having the wrong pool size.
- The shape of your swimming pool.
If you are one of the many excited homeowners who devote their hours looking for great pool shapes and designs online, then you might already have a fixed idea of what should be the shape of your pool. However, we encourage you to take some ample time to consider how it will fit your home.
The best pool builders can help you decide with your pool shape by identifying the following factors:
- They will look at the structural design of your home: a modern home design or a traditional architecture.
- They will match the pool design with the interior design and décor of your home to bring the indoor space and the outdoor together. If you have a minimalist or contemporary design, then a free-form pool with a tropical garden landscape might be the right design for you.
At TLC Outdoor Living, our team of experts will help you determine the best size and shape for your yard. We ensure that your swimming pool will not only be functional, but it should look beautiful too.
- It should be designed for safety.
Custom pool builders at TLC Outdoor Living follows all the required safety regulations in building our clients swimming pool.
However, if you wish to add safety features to your pool to ensure a safe oasis for your loved ones, you can request our pool to do the following:
- Include a gate or fence in your pool area so you can look it whenever it is not in use,
- Install an automatic pool cover, and/or
- Install an alarm system in your pool to alert you if anyone jumps in.
To ensure function, shape, and safety are included in your pool design, you should hire a well-known pool builder to install your perfect pool. Contact us now and learn more about our services.