When we talk about “luxury,” we tend to focus our mind on the price. While it is a fact that swimming pools have a luxurious price tag, the idea of luxury centers more on the privilege and comfort swimming pools can bring to your home and to your life, in general. The good thing about owning a luxury swimming pool is that it is regarded as an asset to your property. If your home has a luxury pool built in it, it makes an attractive feature and a good investment for the years to come. With inground swimming pools, the feeling of luxury is also built within.
The first thing you might ask if you decide to own a luxury pool is the total cost. Professional pool builders will give you an assessment concerning different aspects about swimming pools including the budget you will need. Pool builders will elaborate on the type of inground pool, size, and other features.
These are the things that matter and affect the cost of your luxury swimming pool choice.
- Type of pool. There are three types of inground pool: vinyl, concrete, and fiberglass. In terms of installation, they may have similar costing, but the great difference depends on maintenance, decking, landscape, and other backyard features.
- Size, depth, and location. Other factors that will affect the expense you will incur in building a pool is the size and depth. Just like a bare lot, pool size will cost per square foot. The larger the pool, the higher the cost will be. The depth affects the cost in varying degrees. If it is not too deep, the base cost will be much cheaper than those intended for diving.
- Customization and other features. The cost you might incur on additional features is indeterminable, given that a customized pool depends on what you choose to add. Somehow, this is the most expensive part in luxury pool installation. Added factors include the shape, the style of deck, lightings, slides, rocks, garden, spas, diving board, waterfalls, etc.
- Permits and documentation. Last but not the least, when all is there to finish up your pool, pool contractors will have to arrange for permits, taxes, and other realty requirements.
- Maintenance. In terms of maintaining your pool, you might hire people to do the periodical cleaning and treating. As your luxury pool is not an all-season use, it might be sidelined during winter and cold months. Obviously, you have to clean it up before the swimming season begins.
The fact that a swimming pool is a good investment, careful planning is the wisest move to make. Think about the taxes and maintenance costs; do they compensate to the luxury you get on building one? The average size of an inground pool goes around 32’ by 16’ that can range from $50,000.00 to $100,000.00, from low-end pool to high-end luxury pool, respectively, inclusive of all the costs. If you are up on your sleeves, the TLC Outdoor Living has a team of expert pool builders and contractors to help you walk through swimming pool installation and assessment. They are ready to answer any query you may have anytime. Ask now so you can enjoy your luxury swimming pool today.